|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Job Description: Why you and why us?
As a Systems Supervisor you will be the liaison between the IT and Operations departments while leading a team to help streamline business efficiencies. The Supervisor will help identify, report and resolve operational issues with the business channel while managing cross-functional, cross-branded projects.
Job Duties: Your day to day
· Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
· Make it personal: Take ownership
· Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
· Listen Carefully: Be attentive
· Empathize and show effort: Because we care
Our ideal candidate has a successful track record of building and leading a high performance team, managing competing initiatives and owning all department reporting and metrics
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
· Develop subject matter expertise for call center, training environment, and act as first level support to identify issues and recommend improvements
· Provide reporting for system outages, ticketing updates, and outdated projects
· Execute user acceptance testing with a background in order management controls
· Act as liaison between schedulers, timekeeper, and associates
· Facilitate team meetings and regular one-on-one meetings with associates
· Complete other duties as assigned
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
· Bachelor degree in business related field or equivalent experience.
· 3-5 years call center/sales/service experience, including 1-2 years with lead or supervisory responsibility.
· Strong supervisory, communication (verbal and written), customer service and sales skills.
· PC literate (Microsoft Word, Excel) with ability to produce reports and analyze data.
· Experience in training, team building, and coaching
· Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to meet set deadlines
· Strong multi-tasking skills a must