|Title:||Workforce Management Associate|
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Come join the team that is considered the heartbeat of the Williams-Sonoma, care center. This team has the opportunity to work closely with every department and upper management, where you can show off your accuracy and reporting skills! Right in the center of all that we do, the Workforce Management Associate position is where you can use your experience to oversee the optimization, planning and management of the Customer Care Center’s staff. If you LOVE math and identifying opportunities to enhance efficiency, solve real-time staffing gaps while using your analytical skills to improve staffing and operational reporting capabilities this is where you should be. We are looking for associates with excellent attendance, who are extremely detail-oriented, excellent multi-tasking skills, capable of meeting deadlines, work well independently, are eager to participate in team discussions and possess strong organizational and time management skills. Please apply if you enjoy working in a department where every day brings a new challenge!
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quickly with quality and accuracy
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
Ensure/coordinate appropriate staffing in real-time based on call volume by utilizing all available department tools to meet maximum efficiency and service level for Williams-Sonoma Inc. care centers and work from home staff.
- Manage multiple call queues in real-time
- Watch staffing levels to ensure planned coverage is met throughout the day
- Follow and react to real-time metrics (AHT, Service Levels, Occupancy)
- Process and analyze attendance
- Make real-time staffing decisions, i.e. VTO, OT, Time Off, and project time
- Create, analyze and distribute intraday reporting of volume, and attendance
- Ensure communication of disaster recovery
- Ensure communication of real-time system events impacting staffing and call volume
- Provide support to scheduling team as backup to reporting and scheduling needs
- Other projects as assigned by Workforce Manager / Supervisor
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School Diploma or GED
- A firm grasp on mathematics ( heavy focus on algebra and percentages)
- Previous Workforce Management or Command Center experience preferred
- Excellent Attendance
- Ownership of multiple tasks throughout the shift and the ability to change directions multiple times the same day
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, and have a solid background in all MS Office products
- Interpersonal skills necessary to train others in computer systems.
- 1-2 years Call Center experience
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions in fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Possess exceptional problem-solving skills / analytical mindset
- Work well independently, take initiative, and flexible
- This is a Full Time, non-exempt level position requiring a 40-hour schedule.