Business Sales Manager
About the Team
The Business Sales Manager will oversee the activities of a leadership team to hire and develop highly motivated, highly skilled sales teams to provide best in class service to our clients.
About the Role
The Manager will ensure call quality within their teams, and deliver operational and financial controls in a cost effective manner while ensuring that operational plans are aligned with business objectives. The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies and manage sales performance..
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Emphasize our effort: Because we care
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Provide strong leadership to mentor, develop, and guide team members to efficiently leverage the potential of every B2B interaction.
- Accomplish objectives by establishing plans, managing efficiencies, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external business partners and customers through excellent communication and time management
- Provide timely customer service towards consumers, our trade contacts, and B2B customers.
- Build and maintain effective hiring and retention plans; create a fun and inspiring work environment for all associates
- Establish and maintain consistency throughout organization by communicating sales best practices as well as effective B2B client retention strategies.
- Assist in analyzing business performance and efficiencies to manage business profitability.
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We have a recognition program unlike any other
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
We're excited about you because...
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 5+ years of Service/Business Sales experience and managing exempt level teams
- Excellent writing and communication skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Windows, and PowerPoint . Avaya and Care Center Systems preferred
- Ability to work at a fast pace effectively and accurately multi-task.
- Be proactive, take initiative and meet deadlines.
- Expert at resolving difficulty, sensitive and complex issues.
About Williams-Sonona Inc.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration).