|Title:||Seasonal Customer Service Associate - Oklahoma City!|
|Locations:||Oklahoma City, OK, US|
*Work In Center Only*
Seasonal Customer Service Agents in Oklahoma City
Training starts Monday September 30th!
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Who are our Seasonal Customer Service Agents? They are people who truly care about creating a seamless experience for our customers. Agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from placing orders and facilitating returns, to locating products and scheduling deliveries for all of our Williams-Sonoma brands. If you consider yourself a blend of determination with a heart of gold, THIS.IS.YOUR.OPPORTUNITY.
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Emphasize our effort: Because we care
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Overtime, overtime, overtime
- Pay = $12.00/hr
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
- A quiet work environment with no distractions
Important Facts: MUST HAVE THESE FOR CONSIDERATION
- Ability to complete mandatory paid training for 3 weeks - 100% attendance is required
- Position will be held at our Oklahoma City office located at 4334 NW Expressway, ste 124 - Oklahoma City, OK 73116
- Must complete our talent assessment after application has been completed (you'll receive a secondary email from Indeed for this request
- If selected to the next step, you will be required to complete a one-way video interview for consideration (Example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC-40FmZ5zM )