|Title:||Product Information Associate|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
PART TIME / WORK FROM HOME
PRODUCT INFORMATION ASSOCIATE
At this time we are looking for candidates that want Part Time for just the holiday season. We have a variety of schedules available after Training and understand that flexibility is a key necessity for working Part Time.
Our Part-Time Customer Service Associates work 20 - 29 hours per week and enjoy the following benefits:
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Very flexible working hours
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training onsite
- Salary = $12.75/hr
Our training is a quick and easy classroom style learning environment located onsite (Summerlin Campus) for 5 days. Excellent attendance is mandatory in order to keep up with the class and to obtain all of the material to successful do the job.
WORK FROM HOME:
We offer the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home!! Save money on gas, eliminate your daily commute and have more time to spend with family during non-work times!! On occasion our Work From Home associates must come to the Care Center for meetings or training with advanced notice. Due to this requirement, candidates must live within 1.5 hours of the Care Center. Some of the basic requirements to work from home are the following:
- Desktop computer or laptop with high speed internet
- Home phone or cell phone with a compatible headset.
Ensures information for all merchandise is accurate and consistent with brand standards on the various websites
Track and make recommendations for edits to existing product information
Will coordinate requests to vendors and corporate partners for new and updated product information
Will track information or assist with database maintenance for other Product Information support functions
Other duties as assigned
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Dependable and must work independently with personal initiative
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to track items and work in multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with cross functional teams
- Experience with Excel, Word, Outlook, Access
- Technical editing or other proofreading and quality assurance background is a plus
- Ability to understand customer perspective, through own online shopping experience, or other experience
Note: Candidates must complete the online application and assessments in order to be considered for the position.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.