IT Support Technician
|Title:||IT Support Technician|
|Location:||Shafter, CA, US|
Williams-Sonoma's premier customer care center is in search of an upbeat IT Support Technician to join our growing team! If you've been recognized as the "go-to" person within your operations department, learn some more below and let's talk!
POSITION: IT Support Technician
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Serve as Care Center systems support including work from home associates.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide desktop end-user support and PC Setup/Configurations through Helpdesk.
- Provide end-user support for Care Center remote agents.
- Maintain PCI and SOX compliance by following processes and guidelines.
- Perform setup/breakdown of training room configurations.
- Account maintenance for all designated systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Strong Desktop Experience
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Strong Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 knowledge, hands on experience.
- Strong Network Connectivity experience
- Strong troubleshooting experience including PCs, printers, phones, and network equipment.
- Team player, positive attitude.
- A+, Network + or MCP preferred.
- 2-3 years of minimum experience in computer related field preferred.
- High School Graduate with IT related certificate and 2-3 years of experience in an IT Support environment.
- Minimum 6-12 months experience supporting a call center preferred.
- Full benefits! (Medical/Dental/Vision/401k)
- 40% off retail merchandise! Yea, you read that right!
Note: This is a regular, non-exempt level position requiring a 40 hour schedule. Work schedule subject to vary based on business needs.
Excited about the opportunity? Apply here directly as we're looking to fill this role ASAP!