IT Support Technician
|Title:||IT Support Technician|
|Locations:||Shafter, CA, US|
Williams-Sonoma's premier customer care center is in search of an upbeat IT Support Technician to join our growing team! If you've been recognized as the "go-to" person within your operations department, learn some more below and let's talk!
POSITION: IT Support Technician
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Serve as Care Center systems support including work from home associates.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide desktop end-user support and PC Setup/Configurations through Helpdesk.
- Provide end-user support for Care Center remote agents.
- Maintain PCI and SOX compliance by following processes and guidelines.
- Perform setup/breakdown of training room configurations.
- Account maintenance for all designated systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Strong Desktop Experience
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Strong Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 knowledge, hands on experience.
- Strong Network Connectivity experience
- Strong troubleshooting experience including PCs, printers, phones, and network equipment.
- Team player, positive attitude.
- A+, Network + or MCP preferred.
- 2-3 years of minimum experience in computer related field preferred.
- High School Graduate with IT related certificate and 2-3 years of experience in an IT Support environment.
- Minimum 6-12 months experience supporting a call center preferred.
- Full benefits! (Medical/Dental/Vision/401k)
- 40% off retail merchandise! Yea, you read that right!
Note: This is a regular, non-exempt level position requiring a 40 hour schedule. Work schedule subject to vary based on business needs.
Excited about the opportunity? Apply here directly as we're looking to fill this role ASAP!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications