|Title:||Fraud Operations Associate|
|Locations:||Shafter, CA, US|
Chargeback Associate - Fraud Operations
About your role and the team
Consider yourself an E-Commerce sleuth? Do you like catching bad guys in action? Than the Chargeback Team is the perfect fit for you! From the basics of assisting customers with double charges to researching and responding to fraudulent trends, our associates are the backbone to mitigating loss and reducing risk! If you're detail oriented, self-motivated professional that can maintain a quick and seamless experience for our customers, let's talk now!
Job Duties: Our committment to our customers
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k program plus much more!
- Endless internal promotion opportunities
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Pay = $15.50/hr
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Research and take action against potentially fraudulent users
- Responds to disputed charges to help reduce unwarranted losses
- Assist with recording and analyzing data, through internal and external resources
- Ability to effectively communicate with banks and credit card companies while consistently maintaining a high level of accuracy in noting customer's orders and feedback.
- Collaborate with your manager and peers to reduce company's overall exposure to fraud, reduce chargebacks, and improve the user experience for our dedicated customers.
- Resolve orders that are held for fraud checks utilizing our fraud tools and software
- Manage card reversals and refunds for the brands
- Serve as liaison for all merchant services and payment system providers (Chase, Amex etc.)
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
A technologically and data-driven business
Comprehensive health benefits and perks
We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
We have a recognition program unlike any other
A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
We’re excited about you because...
1-2 years of previous fraud/risk experience
Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills with professional phone etiquette
Ability to prioritize on the fly
- Ability to work independently under fast paced environment
- Banking or financial industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Visa and Mastercard rules and regulations are a plus
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.