|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
At Williams-Sonoma Inc, we've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - with that said, we are ready to bring aboard our next leader.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is hiring for a Project Manager ready to apply their technical expertise to streamline our call center operations. Are you looking for a place where you can be creative, drive change, and grow your career in ways you never imagined? If so, we want to talk to you.
What you will be responsible for…
Identify, report, and resolve operational issues within the DTC channel. Manage tactical
cross-center, cross-functional and cross-brand projects.
Duties and Expendabilities:
- Manage large/complex projects from concept to development and implementation by ensuring major project activities, milestones and deliverables are planned and tracked and progress is accurately reported using standard project instrumentation.
- Identify operational issues and research root-causes to develop and implement new business controls.
- Develop reporting for management to identify operational issues; provide reporting summaries for business and action plans.
- Partner with the care center teams and business partners to determine solutions to identified problems.
- Maintain high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree and minimum 3 years of Project Management or Business Analyst experience required
- Strong knowledge of both theoretical and operational methods of project management
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience with process documentation, business requirements and system implementations
- PC literate with the ability to produce reports and analyze data
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences at all organizational levels.
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple projects while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Proven experience in high-volume, results-oriented environment requiring flexibility
- Travel minimal (25% or less)
Excited about the opportunity? Apply here directly for consideration.
*Williams-Sonoma is an equal opportunity employer.