|Title:||Human Resources Assistant|
|Locations:||The Colony, TX, US|
Human Resources Assistant
Job Description: Why you and why us?
The Human Resources Assistant will offer support as appropriate to administer programs, policies, and procedures that are aligned with Company culture, facilitate sustainable business results, and ensure compliance with employment laws and internal policies. This is an entry level position, based in the Dallas office.
Compensation: $15.00/hr + Benefits
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
• This position will be responsible for entering paid time off and correcting missed punches in our payroll system.
• Maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion concerning personnel actions including but not limited to pay, benefits and employee relations matters.
• Ensure effective (timely, respectful, and productive) communication within HR team.
• Onboarding Self-Direction staff using HR and background check systems while updating orientation grid for all self-directed hires.
• Perform data entry of new employees, status changes, and terminations.
• Establish professional administrative support while ensuring office services are maintained, organized and working efficiently.
• May assist recruiting with projects as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required. College Degree preferred.
• 1-2 years of experience in HR/Payroll or related functions.
• Knowledge and working practice with Kronos or other timekeeping systems.
• APHR/PHR certification is a plus
• Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills; must be detailed oriented, able to multitask and make decisions independently.
• Professional demeanor in dealing with others (both internal and external customers and colleagues); maintain constructive working relationships.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and HRIS software.