|Title:||Director of Operations|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Director of Operational Excellence
Primary Function: The Director will oversee the activities of the Direct to Consumer Operations team and it's business partners. From working directly with brand presidents to managing the success of large scoped projects, this person will have their hands in a little bit of everything tied to the inter-workings of our organization.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k program
- Annual performance bonuses
The Director will ensure KPI's of their teams are met at highest standard, will deliver operational and financial controls in a cost effective manner while ensuring that operational plans are aligned with business objectives. You are the project master and can handle a heavy workload of balancing business priority and urgency.
- Lead the operational excellence/continuous improvement Direct to Customer processes and develop strategic initiatives for implementation
- Work with Executive leadership to prioritize continuous improvement initiatives to support financial objectives
- Develop and implement metrics, monitor results and make necessary adjustments for process improvement programs and projects and provide workgroup and executive reporting
- Manage complex projects to deliver financial results
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required plus and 5+ years applicable experience to include completion of multiple projects with impacts of over $1M. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- Credentialed Project Management certification required, Lean Six Sigma preferred.
- Highly experienced with direct and indirect management of teams to deliver results
- Experience with preparation and delivery of presentations for Executive Leadership
- Prior experience with OMS, Sterling, or NetSuite order management systems a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional oral and written communication to establish trust and build relationships
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach to troubleshooting and resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
- Highly proficient with Windows 8/10, Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Office suite (primarily Word, Excel and Powerpoint)