Data Analyst - Supervisor
About the Team
The Replacement Taskforce fills a vital role in our company by driving reductions in returns and replacements to impact our bottom line while simultaneously ensuring the customer gets the best quality product possible. The Replacement Taskforce is made up of individuals with meticulous attention to detail, a desire to make an impact, and the willingness to step in and solve the problem when one arises. As part of the day to day operations, the team works closely with our corporate partners on the Inventory, Merchandising, Distribution, Sourcing, and QA teams to find creative and cost-effective ways to improve merchandise quality and improve the overall customer experience.
Job Description: Why you and why us?
As the Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the Replacement Taskforce team, managing action items identified in regular meeting with the cross-functional Corporate Taskforce and tracking/reporting on progress of all initiatives related to this effort. Your days will be spent coordinating with corporate partners, analyzing replacement data prepared by the team and preparing suggestions/solutions, managing the workload of the team, stepping in to help solve problems, and generally ensuring the department runs like a well-oiled machine. You will be a leader who excels in bringing the right people together with the best information to troubleshoot even the most difficult of conundrums.
Job Duties: Our Credo
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quickly with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Be right in the action! You will love the fast pace and high stakes of maintaining the brand’s pricing
- Develop a sense of ownership for our pricing maintenance process
- Work closely with our corporate partners to plan and track pricing changes
- Lead a team of dedicated Analysts and Data Specialists
- Enjoy solving puzzles and finding answers to the hard problems
We're excited about you because...
- You love working with people and can maintain close communications with cross-functional partners
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Admin / Economics or related education
- Data quality assurance and developing data reporting experience
- You are an expert in Excel
- Learning a new app is second nature
- You are a list maker and checking off boxes gives you extreme satisfaction
- You are driven to ask “why” when you see something odd
- Attention to detail is written in your genetic code
Technical Competencies required:
- Advanced skill with Excel (complex formulas, simple macros, complex graphs)
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A firm grasp of mathematics (algebra, basic statistics)
- 2+ years leadership experience within an E-commerce environment high preferred
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration).