Data Analyst - Supervisor
The Replacement Taskforce fills a vital role in our company by driving reductions in returns and replacements to impact our bottom line while simultaneously ensuring the customer gets the best quality product possible. The Replacement Taskforce is made up of individuals with meticulous attention to detail, a desire to make an impact, and the willingness to step in and solve the problem when one arises. As part of the day to day operations, the team works closely with our corporate partners on the Inventory, Merchandising, Distribution, Sourcing, and QA teams to review replacement data to find creative, cost-effective, data driven ways to improve merchandise quality and improve the overall customer experience.
Job Description: Why you and why us?
You will be responsible for both leading a team of Data Specialists and managing the overall activities of the Replacement Taskforce including: leading weekly meetings, managing action items, and tracking/reporting on progress of all initiatives related to this effort. Your days will be spent slicing, dicing, and visualizing replacement data, coordinating with corporate partners, preparing suggestions/solutions for improvements and managing the workload of the team. You will be a leader who excels in bringing the right people together with the best information to troubleshoot even the most difficult of conundrums.
Job Duties: Our Credo
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quickly with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- You can make an impact! You are part of a team that will directly influence how our products are produced, packaged and delivered
- Develop a sense of ownership over our Replacement reduction goals
- Work closely with our corporate partners to brainstorm resolutions and track initiatives
- Enjoy solving puzzles and finding answers to the hard problems
- Get your blood pumping by making data tell a compelling and accurate story
We're excited about you because...
- Interpreting data and presenting compelling visualizations is your bread and butter
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Admin / Economics or related education
- You have experience managing tasks or small projects and ensuring they are completed on time
- Data quality assurance and developing data reporting experience
- You are an expert in Excel
- Learning a new app is second nature
- You are a list maker and checking off boxes gives you extreme satisfaction
- You are driven to ask “why” when you see something odd
- Attention to detail is written in your genetic code
Technical Competencies required:
- Advanced skill with Excel (complex formulas, simple macros, complex graphs)
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A firm grasp of mathematics (algebra, basic statistics)
- 1+ years of Project Management experience highly preferred
- 2+ years leadership experience within an E-commerce environment high preferred
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration).