Seasonal Customer Service Associate - Work from Home in Texas!
|Title:||Seasonal Customer Service Associate - Work from Home in Texas!|
|ID:||TX - 22037|
|Locations:||The Colony, TX, US|
Seeking Seasonal, Full-Time Work from Home Customer Service Associates
Williams-Sonoma has an AMAZING “People First” culture and we pride ourselves on having the best quality merchandise, providing world class customer service, and creating inspiring spaces in our customer's homes.
The Full-Time Customer Service representative is our front line expert in solving our customer’s concerns and building lasting customer loyalty. Our CSRs accomplish this by providing world class customer service through confident resolutions for returns, replacements, credits, status of their order placing, orders, and other aspects of customer service.
What is considered FULL TIME?
Our Seasonal, Full-time Customer Service Associates work 30 - 50 hours per week!
At this time we are looking for candidates that want Full Time for the foreseeable future.
*Schedules will be provided prior to training for both morning and evening requests*
Ready to make even more money during the holidays? We are now offering a high volume of weekly overtime hours to fill your pockets as well!
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Virtual Training from the comfort of your own home
- OVERTIME, OVERTIME, OVERTIME
- Salary = $11.00/hr
November 6th & November 9th (Monday - Friday)
*Schedule times will vary
How do I work from home?
We offer the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home!! Save money on gas, eliminate your daily commute and have more time to spend with family during non-work times!! On occasion our Work From Home associates must come to the Care Center for meetings and training with advanced notice. Due to this requirement, candidates must live within 1.5 hours of the Care Center. Some of the basic requirements to work from home are the following:
- Desktop computer or laptop with high speed internet
- Home phone or cell phone with a compatible headset.
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Ability to talk and type with strong data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
Note: Candidates must complete the online application and assessments in order to be considered for the position.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications