Full-Time Customer Service Representative (Seasonal) (In-Center & Work From Home)
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Customer Care Center
Seasonal Full-Time Customer Service Representative
*In-Center & Work-from-Home Opportunities Available*
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ASSOCIATES TO WORK ALL SHIFTS (BETWEEN 7:00AM - 11:00PM, 7 DAYS A WEEK)
TRAINING TAKES PLACE ONSITE IN OUR OKLAHOMA CITY CUSTOMER CARE CENTER
Williams Sonoma’s premier Customer Care Center is looking for warm, friendly, upbeat Sales / Service oriented people for our current Seasonal Full-Time Customer Service Associate positions. Ideal candidates will have a strong ability to successfully resolve customer concerns independently using our tools, resources and procedures.
Upcoming Full-Time Seasonal Training Classes
10.17.2016 through 11.13.2016; training hours 6:00AM - 2:30PM, Monday through Friday
10.17.2016 through 11.13.2016; training hours 3:00PM - 11:30PM, Monday through Friday
10.24.2016 through 11.20.2016; training hours 6:00AM - 2:30PM, Monday through Friday
10.31.2016 through 11.28.2016; training hours 3:00PM - 11:30PM, Monday through Friday
Care Center Associates will perform the duties and functions for catalog sales and customer service within the call center environment or a work-from-home environment (provided work-from-home requirements below are met).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process customer orders while communicating all essential elements of the sales script to ensure exemplary customer service and call quality
- Extend specials to telephone customers
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Cross sell for maximum customer/company benefit
- Tactfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc. guidelines
- Check inventory database and issue replacements and/or credit customers for damaged/defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS:
- High school Diploma or GED
- Two (2) years of previous sales and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Independent decision making and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of computer with good data entry skills
- Attendance of In-Center training (up to six weeks availability required)
- Operating System - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Macintosh OS X (10.7), or Linux Kernel version 2.6 or newer and higher Operating systems
- Processor - Minimum Processor Speed of 3.0 GHz (2500 MHz) and minimum RAM of 2 GB
- Recommended: Intel or AMD (Athlon II or Phenom II) Dual Core or more processor(s), with a processor speed of 3.0 GHZ (3000 MHz) or greater and a minimum of 4GB of RAM for Windows 7 & 8 (Windows 7 version 'Basic Starter' and Windows XP are NOT supported)
- Sound Card with Speakers
- Hard Drive disk space: 500 MB minimum free disk space; Recommended: 2 GB for Windows; 106.7 MB for Macintosh
- 17" or larger color monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 X 768
- Mouse and Keyboard (wireless mouse or keyboard is allowed). If using a laptop computer, you can use either a regular desktop mouse or wireless mouse.
- Cellular: Must be able to reliably receive calls. WSI will NOT reimburse for airtime or “minutes”
- Land-Line: Cannot have caller ID, call-waiting or voicemail active during working hours. Must be able to reliably receive calls.
- Headset/Physical Phone: We recommend Plantronics, and Starkey devices as reliable WFH phone brands. Must be a land-line or cellular phone compatible headset. Headsets should be wired, not wireless Other Hardware:
- Single line, corded telephone (cordless phone not acceptable).
- High-Speed Internet (Data Connection):
- NO WIFI: Your computer must be connected directly to your gateway/modem/router using an Ethernet cable.
- Minimum: Speed required as delivered (not as billed) 3.0mBps upload speed/6.0mBps download hard wired network connection from PC to modem/router (Wireless connection is not allowed).
- Recommended: 12MB download speed; 6MB upload speed; hard wired network connection from PC to modem/router (Wireless connection is not allowed.)
- No unauthorized or extraneous processes or devices using the connection during work hours. Streaming media and games cannot use the same connection during working hours. If multiple users are in the same household, each user must have their own Internet Service.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates will be selected for employment based on their qualifications for the position, and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disabilities, genetic information, marital or familial status, gender identity or gender expression, political affiliation or any other category protected by local or national law that does not affect one's ability to perform the job.
If you are not directed to our website, APPLY HERE: https://wsgc.applicantstack.com/x/openings