Seasonal - Business Sales - Gifting Associate
About the Team
You will be part of the Las Vegas Business Sales Service team responsible for outbound prospecting and supporting the clients with their gifting requests during the holidays! We support the success and growth of our associates by utilizing Williams-Sonoma Inc.’s core value “People First”. We’re fun and a little crazy so come prepared to have a good time!
Job Description: Why you and why us?
As a Gifting Associate, you'll be supporting the Business Sales team with processing mail orders for clients while auditing updates as they come through.
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Outbound prospecting calls focusing on corporate gifting packages. These prospects are from an already established book of business.
- Prepare large client gift orders; often with multiple gift recipients and messages.
- Document and audit change management from client requests in an efficient and accurate manner
- Other duties assigned
And here's why you're interested in us!
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Must have incredible attention to detail, ability to prioritize responsibilities and work well independently
- 3+ years of high volume data entry duties
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.