Virtual Design Specialist
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Here in Design, our mission is to inspire customers to express themselves in their homes and to enhance the quality of our customers' lives at home. You will bring the design and shopping experience to a seamless close as you assist customers and complete sales in a virtual environment. You will promote continued customer engagement and give customers a reason to stay connected with our family of brands. As a Virtual Design specialist, you will utilize your design expertise, product knowledge, and creativity to help our customers plan and design their dream living spaces. You will help them finalize what pieces will achieve their vision and drive that sale home.
About the Team
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture, customers, quality, shareholders, integrity, and corporate responsibility.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k program plus much more!
- Endless internal promotion opportunities
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Pay = $19.00/hr based on qualifications
Our credo to our customers:
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
Develop a People First culture that allows our associates to grow and succeed.
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Utilize design expertise to assist clients in virtual consultations regarding the design of their living spaces to drive sales
- Perform productive virtual consultations including the ability to accurately assess the client's living space, utilizing the company’s design chat and room planning platforms
- Create and present design plans based on the client's needs, style, preferences, and living space
- Achieve and exceed established sales and productivity goals
- Utilize exemplary World class service standards to assist customers with design services across the WSI family of brands
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge, including features and benefits of the entire product assortment in all brands
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- Strong communication and customer follow-up skills
- Ability to complete and coordinate complex large orders across multiple brands
- Experience in working with the elements of design or interior design
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- 1-2 years of customer service and retail sales experience or interior design (specialty retail preferred, but not required)
- Room planning or virtual consultation experience preferred
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods (in an office setting)
- Must be able to communicate with others to exchange information
- Must be able to engage in repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- This is a Full-Time, non-exempt level position requiring a 40-hour schedule
- Hours and schedule - TBD