|Title:||Work From Home Customer Service Associate (Furniture Department)|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
SEEKING FULL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATES (FURNITURE DEPARTMENT) – WORK FROM HOME!
*MUST BE NEVADA RESIDENT TO APPLY*
Looking for a full-time opportunity but don't want to commit to a demanding retail schedule? Williams-Sonoma's premier Customer Care Center is expanding in your area and we want you to represent us!! From flexible schedules, fun culture, recognition gifts and huge discounts, why not work for the best this summer?!
When does training start and what are the hours?
Our training is a classroom style learning environment for 5 weeks located in Las Vegas. Excellent attendance is mandatory in order to keep up with the class and to obtain all of the material to successfully do the job. Training schedule/hours are listed below:
Monday June 19th - Friday July 21st (7:00AM - 3:30PM daily) Saturday and Sundays Off
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Serve as the primary after-sale customer contact for Pottery Barn furniture; independently solve a variety of challenges with limited supervision while consistently providing excellent customer service
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet customers and locate orders in database
- Provide shipping information on customer orders
- Check inventory database and issue replacements and/or credit customers for damaged/defective merchandise
- Provide product information to customers
- Tactfully negotiate and manage customer interactions using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma. Inc. guidelines
- Interact with various departments and WSI partners on customers’ behalf
- Process internal email correspondence
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Assist with Sales and Service calls
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- 3 years of call center customer service experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook helpful
- Independent decision making and problem solving skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, superior oral communication skills and a professional phone manner
Our Full Service Associates enjoy:
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, 401k)
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Paid employee referral program
- Paid Training onsite
- Pay= $12.00/hr
- Our Work From Home Associates must be tech savvy with the ability to maintain your home office, basic troubleshooting of software and restart programs. Must be proficient in switching between multiple programs and windows within those programs.
- Provide a distraction free, ergonomically satisfactory work environment.
- Desktop computer or laptop with high speed internet
- Home phone or cell phone with a compatible headset.
- Further requirements are listed within the application