|Title:||Senior Data Specialist|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Senior Data Specialist
About the Team
The Omni Pricing Team fills a vital role in our company by ensuring accurate pricing for all channels and all WSI brands to impact our bottom line while simultaneously ensuring the customer gets the best quality product possible. The team is made up of individuals with meticulous attention to detail, a desire to make an impact, and the willingness to step in and solve the problem when one arises. As part of the day to day operations, the team works closely with our corporate partners on the Inventory, merchandising, store operations and E-commerce teams to find creative and cost-effective ways to improve merchandise exposure and improve the overall customer experience.
Job Description: Why you and why us?
As the Supervisor you will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the team, managing action items identified in regular meeting with the cross-functional corporate brands and tracking/reporting on progress of all initiatives related to this effort. Your days will be spent coordinating with corporate partners, analyzing pricing data prepared by the team and preparing suggestions/solutions, managing the workload of the team, stepping in to help solve problems, and generally ensuring the department runs like a well-oiled machine. You will be a leader who excels in bringing the right people together with the best information to troubleshoot even the most difficult of conundrums.
Job Duties: Our Credo
· Solve the problem efficiently: Quickly with quality
· Make it personal: Take ownership
· Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
· Listen Carefully: Be attentive
· Empathize and show effort: Because we care
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
· Be right in the action! You will love the fast pace and high stakes of maintaining the brand’s pricing
· Develop a sense of ownership for our pricing maintenance process
· Work closely with our corporate partners to plan and track pricing changes
· Lead a team of dedicated Analysts and Data Specialists
· Enjoy solving puzzles and finding answers to the hard problems
We're excited about you because...
· You love working with people and can maintain close communications with cross-functional partners
· You have data quality assurance and developing data reporting experience
· You thrive when it comes to presenting in front of executives and brand leaders
· You are an expert in Excel
· Learning a new app is second nature
· You are a list maker and checking off boxes gives you extreme satisfaction
· You are driven to ask “why” when you see something odd
· Attention to detail is written in your genetic code
Technical Competencies required:
· Advanced skill with Excel (complex formulas, simple macros, complex graphs)
· Proficient in other Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· A firm grasp of mathematics (algebra, basic statistics)
· 2+ years leadership experience within an E-commerce environment high preferred
· Power BI and Sequel experience a plus