|Virtual Design Studio Specialist
Remote Design Studio Specialist
Must live within 30 miles of Augusta, GA
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture, customers, quality, shareholders, integrity, and corporate responsibility. As a remote Design Studio Specialist/Home Stylist, you will inspire customers to express themselves in their homes and businesses. You will drive sales by creating customized design plans that reflect the customer’s style and lifestyle. You will build a reputation for Williams-Sonoma, Inc.’s family of brands as a destination for approachable design expertise that helps customers build truly personal spaces, even in a market without WSI brick and mortar stores. You will network within the design, trade, architect, and home builder communities to promote our brands and create leads and design opportunities. In addition to servicing existing WSI clients, you will bring new clients to WSI and be a Brand Ambassador across all the WSI brands, including Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids and Teen, West Elm, Rejuvenation, Williams-Sonoma Home, and Mark & Graham.
We hope you're interested in building a home with us. Even if you don't feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
Develop a People First culture that allows associates to grow and succeed.
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Perform productive virtual and in-home design consultations which include room plans and estimates
- Utilizing our proprietary 3D room planner, create and present design plans based on client's needs, style, preferences and living space
- Maximize and grow pipeline of local/regional clients while achieving/exceeding established sales goals
- Network within the design, trade and developer community to promote our brands and create leads and design opportunities
- Manage the client relationship and project timeline in partnership with Care Center support resources during every phase of the design and installation process to exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge, including features and benefits of the entire design studio assortment in all WSI brands, to create unique design plans that reflect the client’s needs while highlighting our cross-brand assortment
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- Transport materials and equipment and lift, move, and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- Interior Design certification (i.e., NCIDQ and/or degree) and 3-5 years interior design experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet established sales goals
- Possesses an established book of business in market, with demonstrated clientelling experience
- Prior experience with prospecting for new business opportunities
- Ability to complete and coordinate complex, large orders within a variety of brands and sales channels
- Strong communication, problem solving and customer follow-up skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prior experience with space planning software
- Strong computer skills and access to a reliable internet connection
- Employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check
- Reliable transportation as designers may meet the needs of the customer from their home to finalize bids
- Active participation in industry organizations and functions which may include evening or weekend events.