Training Specialist - Seasonal
Las Vegas, NV
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Do you consider yourself an influencer? Someone that has a passion to see others succeed? Than our training team may be a great fit for you! As a Training Specialist, you will conduct virtual environment training courses, continually assess needs of your new hires, measure performance, design training solutions and evaluate results for the Customer Care Center.
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
Design, develop and conduct effective new hire, product, soft skill, refresher and virtual platform management in conjunction to department’s essential functions.
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Calibrate with other Williams-Sonoma training entities to establish best practice and consistency
- Design and develop effective new hire, product, soft skill refresher and management development training for virtual classroom.
- Continually develop and train assigned new hires, develop performance plan and execute regularly.
- Monitor floor operations and assist where necessary
- Use professional training skills to continually assess needs, performance metrics and create training solutions as needed.
- Lead various training projects in the training department
- Complete other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field or equivalent experience within training realm.
- 2-4 years training experience to include supervisory, call center operations, and or retail experience.
- Strong supervisory, communication (verbal and written), customer service and sales skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, presentation skills, classroom training experience.
NOTE: CANDIDATE MUST COMPLETE ASSESSMENT FOR CONSIDERATION. ASSESSMENT WILL GENERATE THROUGH EMAIL MARKED "INDEED ASSESSMENT" AFTER THE APPLICATION IS CONFIRMED.