|Title:||Business Analyst - Manager|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Business Analyst Manager
About the Team
The Returns Taskforce is made up of individuals with meticulous attention to detail, a desire to make an impact, and the willingness to step in and solve the problem when one arises. As part of the day-to-day operations, the team works closely with our corporate partners on the Inventory, Merchandising, Distribution, Sourcing, and QA teams to review returns and replacement data to find creative, cost-effective, data driven ways to improve merchandise quality and the overall customer experience with a goal of saving $6 Million in 2022.
About the Role
As the Manager of this department, you will be the catalyst that drives change throughout our organization. You will be responsible for both leading a team of analysts and managing the overall activities of the taskforce including reviewing and analyzing return and replacement data, strategizing plans to drive improvement, leading weekly meetings, managing action items, and tracking/reporting on progress of all initiatives related to this effort. Your days will be spent slicing, dicing, and visualizing data, coordinating with corporate partners, preparing strategies for improvements and managing the workload of the team. You will be a leader who excels in bringing the right people together with the best information to troubleshoot even the most difficult of conundrums.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
· You can make an impact! You are part of a team that will directly influence how our products are produce, packaged and delivered
· Develop a sense of ownership over our Returns and Replacement reduction goals
· Work closely with our corporate partners to brainstorm resolutions and track initiatives
· Enjoy solving puzzles and finding answers to the hard problems
· Get you blood pumping by making data tell a compelling and accurate story
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
· We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
· A technologically and data-driven business
· Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
· We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
· We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
· We have a recognition program unlike any other
· A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
· We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
· We have fun!
We're excited about you because...
· Interpreting data and presenting compelling visualizations is your bread and butter
· You have experience managing projects
· You can run a meeting like a pro
· You have a Bachelor's Degree in any data driven field (STEM, Marketing, Economics, etc.)
· You are an expert in Excel
· You are a list maker and checking off boxes gives you extreme satisfaction
· You are driven to ask “why” when you see something odd
· Attention to detail is written in your genetic code
· E-commerce or Retail experience highly preferred
Technical Competencies required:
· Advanced skill with Excel (complex formulas, simple macros, complex graphs, pivot tables)
· Familiarity with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
· Proficient in other Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Experience with SQL and other relational databases
· A firm grasp of mathematics (algebra, basic statistics)