|Location:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
At Williams-Sonoma Inc, we've witnessed some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - with that said, we are ready to bring aboard our next leader.
The Senior Fraud Analyst is responsible for providing critical support to the Care Center Loss Prevention team while presenting results to our senior leadership stakeholders on a per request basis.
- Create and execute recurring fraud risk reporting for management and other key stakeholders – to demonstrate effective fraud monitoring and trending insight
- Proactively identify emerging fraud trends and develop action plans based on data analytics – to detect and prevent future fraud events
- Analyze transaction level data – to understand root cause and validate higher level trends.
- Monitor and assess fraud strategies – to validate the expected impacts of changes.
- Collaborate with business lines – to strengthen risk management policies, procedures, and practices.
- Present all data gatherings to the board of leadership when requested.
- Manage the work of other analysts.
- Utilize SAS to extract, join, aggregate and summarize data from multiple sources of records.
- Develop ad hoc and standardized reporting solutions and explore trends.
- Experience in developing and/or using fraud risk models, algorithms or scorecards.
- Develop recommendations based on data analytics – to detect and prevent future fraud events.
- Identify processes requiring increased controls to protect the company and its customers from future incidents of fraud.
- Experience in executive level reporting on strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with business lines – to strengthen risk management policies, procedures and practices
- Write and maintain procedural documentation
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Must have minimum of 4-5 years of leadership experience in fraud and/or operational & credit risk within a credit card or similar lending environment.
- Experience in identifying and preventing application, transaction, and payment fraud.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc)
- Accertify Fraud Management software experience is a plus
- Superb attention to detail
- Must adapt to changes on the fly
- Excellent presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and manage time effectively
- Positive ‘Can-do” attitude that thrives in a new and growing group
- Proficient in programming and data manipulation using SAS or SQL
- Employee discount of 40% off most merchandise
- Full benefit package that includes: Medical, Dental, 401k, paid vacation time and much more!
Think you got what it takes? Apply here for immediate consideration!