Furniture Customer Service Associate - Work from Home!
|Title:||Furniture Customer Service Associate - Work from Home!|
|Locations:||The Colony, TX, US|
FURNITURE SERVICE ASSOCIATES!
FURNITURE SERVICE ASSOCIATES!
Williams-Sonoma has an AMAZING “People First” culture and we pride ourselves on having the best quality merchandise, providing world class customer service, and creating inspiring spaces in our customer's homes.
The Part-Time Furniture Customer Service Associate is our front line expert in solving our customer’s concerns and building lasting customer loyalty. Our associates accomplish this by providing world class customer service through confident resolutions for returns, replacements, credits, status of their order placing, orders, and other aspects of customer service.
What is considered PART-TIME?
Our Part-Time Furniture Service Associates work 20 - 29 hours per week!
At this time we are looking for candidates that want Part Time for the foreseeable future. We have a variety of schedules available after training.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Full benefits!
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Pay = $12.00/hr
YES! We offer the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home!! Save money on gas, eliminate your daily commute and have more time to spend with family during non-work times!! On occasion our Work From Home associates must come to the Care Center for meetings and training with advanced notice. Due to this requirement, candidates must live within 1.5 hours of the Care Center. Some of the basic requirements to work from home are the following:
- Desktop computer or laptop with high speed internet along with accessible camera for live virtual discussion
- Home phone or cell phone with a compatible headset.
Would you rather get out of the house and work in center? We have that option too!
When does training start and where is the location?
Excellent attendance is mandatory in order to keep up with the material to successfully do the job. Our next training class begins and is located below:
March 5th - May 11 (9am - 1pm)
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Ability to talk and type with strong data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
Note: Candidates must complete the online application and assessments in order to be considered for the position.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications