|Title:||Manager - Design Services|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
The Design Manager is responsible for leading the Care Center design team. The Manager will ensure call quality within their team(s), and deliver operational and financial controls in a cost effective manner while ensuring that operational plans are aligned with business objectives. The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies and manage performance.
· Works with team to develop design ideas. For new team members, may oversee all design plans and provide feedback
· Stay abreast of omni channel product offerings and train the team on new offerings
· May mentor the work of Junior and Immediate Designers. Oversee tasks and provide feedback on work product.
· Lead and develop teams to provide best in class service to customers
· Accomplish objectives by establishing plans, managing efficiencies, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
· Develop strong relationships with internal and external business partners and customers through excellent communication and time management
· Ensure adherence to service level agreements of quality, productivity, and accuracy and maintain and meet monthly targets and expectations.
· Build and maintain effective hiring and retention plans; create a fun and inspiring work environment for all associates
· Establish and maintain consistency throughout organization by communicating to customer service best practices to ensure internal controls and customer satisfaction.
· Participate in cross-brand, cross-channel, cross-functional teams to facilitate customer opportunities/objectives
· Assist in analyzing business performance and efficiencies to manage business profitability.
· Graduate of an accredited architecture or design school. Equivalent experience may be substituted
· 5+ years experience in corporate interior design projects
· 1-3 years prior leadership experience
· Ability to work at a fast pace effectively and accurately multi-task.
· Be proactive, take initiative and meet deadlines.
· Expert at resolving difficult, sensitive and complex issues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Extensive knowledge of design principles and aesthetics
· Advanced knowledge of space planning
· Extensive knowledge of furnishings and finishes
· Familiar with the concepts of furniture layout
· Intermediate MS Office Suite skills
· Advanced verbal and written communication skills
· Intermediate presentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage and lead junior staff through a combination of direct authority and subject-matter expertise