|Title:||Client Relations Specialist - Business Sales|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Client Relations Specialist - Business Sales
Job Description: Why you and why us?
The mission of our Client Relations Specialist is simple: manage your business and support your team. Our Business Sales division covers several key customer categories – including Trade & Contract, Homebuilder, Corporate Gift, Corporate Gift Card, and Professional Chefs. This position will be working primarily with designers, architects, purchasing agents, developers, and other key players in the industry. You will provide an elevated level of communication and service to top customers while coordinating with numerous internal partners to successfully execute special handling and delivery of their orders.
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quickly with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- This position has a heavy focus on coordinating large, complex projects, and projects with special handling requirements, due to the unique needs of our customer in Business Sales.Oversee multiple complex projects simultaneously and stay on top of key project details and client installation dates
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and project requirements, provide consistent updates and manage all necessary follow ups to ensure a seamless experience.
- Partner closely with inventory, supply chain, and logistics to facilitate special handling requests such as consolidation, palletizing, project installation, etc.
- Establish best practices for complex order types in partnership with the Business Sales operations team.
- Resolve customer escalations with patience and professionalism, striving for the best possible outcome for both the customer and WSI.
- Manage general B2B customer service functions including quote requests, invoicing, order processing, accounting, and post-order care for business to business clients. Some of these duties will be delegated to the B2B support
- Partner closely with the Account Executive team to drive sales using a solution-based sales approach.
- Manage communication by phone and email from internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner delivering an elevated level of service.
- This position will have some responsibility for finance/accounting, such as invoicing customers with special terms, processing customer payments (wire transfers & checks), order reconciliation and end of month fiscal audits.
Qualifications: What you need to apply
Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2-4+ years of prior customer service/sales experience, applicants with B2B background in Hospitality, Contract, Project management or Purchasing/Procurement will be given priority.
Prior experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus.
Prior experience with AS400, OMS, Sterling, or NetSuite order management systems a plus.
Strong interpersonal skills, professional oral and written communication to establish trust and build relationships
Project, program and organizational management skills
High attention to detail and ability to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Proactive approach to troubleshooting and resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently.
- Highly proficient with Windows 8/10, Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Office suite (primarily Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
At Williams-Sonoma Inc, w