|Title:||Customer Service Associate - Rejuvenation|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Customer Service Associate - Rejuvenation Team
Training starts on site July 6th!
About your role and the team
Serve as the primary after-sale customer contact; independently solve a variety of challenges with limited supervision while consistently providing excellent customer service on a small, exclusive in-center team for one of the fastest growing brands in the company.
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Provide shipping information on customer orders
- Check inventory database and issue replacements and/or credit customers for damaged/defective merchandise
- Provide product information to customers
- Tactfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma. Inc. guidelines
- Interact with various departments on customers’ behalf
- Process written correspondence
- Perform special tasks and non-phone projects to support the department as assigned
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Assist with Sales and Service calls
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Full benefits / 401k / Paid vacation / Maternity leave
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities (80% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
- Ongoing training designed to improve customer experience and operational performance
- Strong community involvement
- Pay = $14.00/hr
We’re excited about you because...
- You have a minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience. Call center experience is highly considered
- You have strong knowledge of computers, internet programs and Microsoft product lines
- You demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, independent decision making and problem solving skills.
- You're tech savvy with ability to pick up new systems quickly
Important Fact: MUST FOR CONSIDERATION
- Ability to complete mandatory paid training for 3 weeks from our Las Vegas headquarters- 100% attendance is required
- Completion of an online customer service assessment (you'll get a separate email from Indeed for this)