|Title:||Chat Response Associate|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
FULL TIME CHAT RESPONSE ASSOCIATES!
WORK FROM HOME AND IN-CENTER OPPORTUNITIES!!
In this fast-paced position the Online Chat Representative will monitor a web based chat console and respond to chat requests via instant messaging from consumer’s shopping on various clients websites. These are customers who are in the shopping process for major purchases such as furniture.
At this time we are looking for candidates that want Full Time.
Our Full-Time Customer Service Associates work 30 - 50 hours per week and enjoy the following benefits:
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Paid time-off
- Full Medical Benefits with 401K
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training onsite
- Casual Dress Environment
- Pay = $14.00/hr
Our training is an "on the job" style learning environment for 5 days located at our Summerlin campus. Excellent attendance is mandatory in order to keep up with the class and to obtain all of the material to successful do the job.
Troubleshoot, answer text chats and respond within 5 seconds to live chat requests.
- Multi-task by handling 2 to 5 chats at once, seek multiple pieces of information while maintaining fluid conversations
- Work closely with other departments to resolve issues including but not limited to sales and service calls for all brands.
- Assist with developing written customer responses
Promptly identify, research, and resolve visitor requests using the Internet and AS400.
Project a professional company image through text chat interaction
Provide visitors with products or service information.
Promote Williams-Sonoma, Inc products and/or services in a positive way.
Categorize and assign chat sessions appropriately.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Attention to detail with a superior customer service attitude
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Strong professional written communication skills with ability to multi-task and correctly interpret customer requests
- Strong written communication skills are required
- Enjoy working independently with excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Good self-management and motivation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer Savvy / Internet Research abilities
- Must be experienced with instant messaging
- Ability to navigate websites and multiple systems while maintaining multiple written conversations
- Computer literate with the ability to type 50 w.p.m.
- Type quickly and accurately
- Furniture product knowledge is a plus
- Practice active listening skills
- Previous Call center experience preferred
- Must be FSA trained
- MUST be confident to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- DAX knowledge preferred
Note: Candidates must complete the online application and assessments in order to be considered for the position.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.