|Title:||Merchandise Operations Associate|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Merchandise Operations Associate - Seasonal
Work from Home!!!!
Las Vegas, NV
Williams-Sonoma has an AMAZING “People First” culture and we pride ourselves on having the best quality merchandise, providing world class customer service, and creating inspiring spaces in our customer's homes. Our Customer Care Center is known for our ability to represent this culture in every interaction with our customers.
Who are our Merchandise Operation Support Associates? We are a non-phone support department that creates and maintains all the SKUs for Williams-Sonoma Inc. We are looking for someone who can work independently has excellent communication skills, and can help the team meet their deadlines.
What is considered FULL-TIME SEASONAL?
Our Seasonal Full-Time Associates work 30 - 50 hours per week!
All of our seasonal schedules are 5 days/week for a total of 40 hours. Most schedules include at least one weekend day. We expect that our associates are punctual and reliable in order to best service our customers.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Pay = $14.00/hr
- SKU set-up for all Concepts
- Verification of SKU data accuracy in multiple operating systems
- Creation/Maintenance of Item Master foundation information (Merchandise Hierarchy, Attributes, Differentiators)
- SKU Maintenance (Price, Costs, Supplier, Freight, Descriptions)
- Support and coordinate Merchants, Inventory Management, DC, and Call Center requests
- Coordinate/Change/Confirm Shipping methods by working with Merchants and the DC
- Assist in Backorder Reporting
- Maintain the Embroidery Thread Master/Seasonal Embroidery Program and load monogramming/personalization information on SKUs
- Demonstrate time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to track items and work in multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with cross functional teams
- Experience with Excel, Word, Outlook, Access
- Retail background helpful
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.