|Title:||Seasonal - Customer Support Associate - Rejuvenation Team|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
SEASONAL Customer Support Associates
Las Vegas, NV
Williams-Sonoma has an AMAZING “People First” culture and we pride ourselves on having the best quality merchandise, providing world class customer service, and creating inspiring spaces in our customer's homes. Our Customer Care Center is known for our ability to represent this culture in every interaction with our customers.
Who are our Customer Support Associates? They are people who truly care about creating a seamless experience for our customers. They take inbound calls from customers associated to the Rejuvenation brand. These agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from placing orders and facilitating returns, to locating products and scheduling deliveries. A successful agent will efficiently handle customer concerns and will turn each call into a positive customer experience.
What is considered FULL-TIME?
Our Seasonal Full-Time Associates work 30 - 50 hours per week!
You will select a schedule from the options available when you are offered the position. All of our schedules are 5 days/week for a total of 40 hours. Most schedules include at least one weekend day. Within certain parameters, we may adjust your hours up or down, and during our busiest times, you may find yourself scheduled for up to 50 hours. We expect that our associates are punctual and reliable in order to best service our customers.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training
- OVERTIME, OVERTIME, OVERTIME
- Pay = $12.00/hr
When does training start?
Tuesday - November 27, 2018
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Provide back up assistance to the email response team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
Note: Candidates must complete the online application and assessments to be considered for the position.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.