|Title:||Customer Service Representative - In Center Vegas|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Customer Service Representative
*In center opportunity!*
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Who are our Customer Service Representative? They are people who truly care about creating a seamless experience for our customers. Agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from placing orders and facilitating returns, to locating products and scheduling deliveries for all of our Williams-Sonoma brands. If you consider yourself a blend of determination with a heart of gold, THIS.IS.YOUR.OPPORTUNITY.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Monthly performance bonuses up to $500!
- Perfect attendance bonuses during the holidays!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Overtime, overtime, overtime
- Pay = $17.00/hr
Our credo to our customers:
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Provide shipping information on customer orders
- Check inventory database and issue replacements and/or credit customers for damaged/defective merchandise
- Provide product information to customers
- Tactfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma. Inc. guidelines
- Interact with various departments on customers’ behalf
- Process written correspondence
- Perform special tasks and non-phone projects to support the department as assigned
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Assist with Sales and Service calls
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We have a recognition program unlike any other
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- Monthly performance bonuses, up to $500 per month!
We’re excited about you because...
- You have a minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience.
- You have strong knowledge of computers, internet programs and Microsoft product lines
- You demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, independent decision making and problem solving skills.
- You're tech savvy with ability to pick up new systems quickly
- You want to work in our center
Technical Competencies required:
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint and Office applications
- Solution-oriented and desire to drive improvement
- Strong relationship-building skills; with ability to adapt with a diverse clientele
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.