Job Description: Why you and why us?
Partnering with vendors and corporate partners for new and updated product information. Providing written communication to ensure Product Information is accurate and consistent across multiple channels of distribution. We also edit and reformat Product Information in data screens, catalog and retail store catalogs.
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Pay = $16.00/hr
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Ensure through written communication that the features of Williams-Sonoma merchandise are accurate and consistent across multiple channels of distribution
- Access and make edit recommendations for existing product information
- Coordinate request to vendors and corporate partners for new and updated product information
- Edit and reformat existing data screens
- Organize electronic product information data base
- Input correct product sales information into the product sale system for Care Centers
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and determine root causes
- Strong multi-tasking skills and Ability to track items and work in multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with cross functional teams
- Experience with Excel, Word, Outlook, Access
- E-com background helpful