|Title:||Customer Service Associate - Rejuvenation team|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Customer Service Associate - Rejuvenation Team
Work in Center!
About your role and the team
Serve as the primary after-sale customer contact; independently solve a variety of challenges with limited supervision while consistently providing excellent customer service on a small, exclusive in-center team for one of the fastest growing brands in the company.
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Provide shipping information on customer orders
- Check inventory database and issue replacements and/or credit customers for damaged/defective merchandise
- Provide product information to customers
- Tactfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma. Inc. guidelines
- Interact with various departments on customers’ behalf
- Process written correspondence
- Perform special tasks and non-phone projects to support the department as assigned
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Assist with Sales and Service calls
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Comprehensive health benefits and perks
- We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We have a recognition program unlike any other
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
- Pay = $12.00/hr
- Training starts 9/16/2019 at the Las Vegas Call Center
We’re excited about you because...
- You want to work in the Las Vegas Call Center - Located at 10000 Covington Cross Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89144
- You have a minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience. Call center experience is highly considered
- You have strong knowledge of computers, internet programs and Microsoft product lines
- You demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, independent decision making and problem solving skills.
- You're tech savvy with ability to pick up new systems quickly
Technical Competencies required:
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint and Office applications
- Solution-oriented and desire to drive improvement
- Strong relationship-building skills; with ability to adapt with a diverse clientele
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: