|Title:||Human Resources Manager|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing and delivering HR generalist support to our call center operations division. Key areas of focus are leadership/staff development and retention, maintaining positive employee relations, policy compliance, performance management, and employee engagement. This position facilitates meetings and associate interventions as well as implements policies and procedures effectively in accordance with WSI’s core value of “People First”. This role will support approximately 1000 employees from multiple states.
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Having a sense of urgency, with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Emphasize our effort: Because we care
- Ensure the successful implementation of center-specific initiatives and projects
- Develop a strategic partnership with business client(s) through effective consultation on strategic and operational issues.
- Offer options and/or direction to resolve problems and address issues.
- Drive service levels within the HR Services Department.
- Provide coaching and counseling to management, associates, and peers in order to enhance individual HR expertise and business knowledge.
- Support employee relations through proactive and, as necessary, reactive interventions with employees and management confidentially and fairly.
- Provide timely information and/or education to center leadership team on critical/emerging HR issues having potential impact to the business operations.
- Manage department budget to ensure objectives are met.
- Oversee “Work from Home Agent” processes and identify improvements to drive program expansion.
- Supports annual Associate Opinion Survey process while driving accountability
- Drive compliance and consistency in SOX audit
- Awareness of and compliance with various state laws, including NV and CA
- Maintain overall awareness and remain current on changing regulations and laws including, but not limited to, EEO, Title VII/Civil Rights Act, FLSA, Workers Compensation, FMLA, PPACA and ADA to ensure Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) compliance
- Respond to all EEOC charges of discrimination
- Act as the liaison in representing the company in dealings with federal and state agencies
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in Human Resources Management preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior management of HR department required
- Process driven performer with ability to coach, influence, communicate and problem solve.
- Must be computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Professional level of confidentiality in handling associate information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 8 years+ of employee relations with supervisory experience
- Applicable HR certification (S/PHR, SHRM – S/CP)