|Title:||Virtual Design Associate|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Virtual Design Consultant
*On site and not remote*
We hope you're interested in building a home with us. Even if you don't feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. This position is based out of our Las Vegas, NV Customer Care building.
About the Team
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture, customers, quality, shareholders, integrity, and corporate responsibility.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k program plus much more!
- Endless internal promotion opportunities
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- · Individual development plans and career pathing conversations
- · On-going performance appraisals
- · Cross-brand and cross-functional career opportunities
- · Online learning opportunities through brand specific resources and WSI University
- · Leadership development opportunities
Overview of the Virtual Design Studio Specialist Role
You will inspire customers to express themselves in their home. You will bring the design and shopping experience to a seamless close as you assist customers and complete sales in a virtual environment. You will promote continued customer engagement and give customers a reason to stay connected with our family of brands.
· Utilize design expertise to assist clients in virtual consultations through our design chat platform regarding the design of their living spaces to drive sales
· Ability to maintain multiple clients and projects sequentially
· Achieve and exceed established sales and productivity goals
· Utilize exemplary world class service standards to assist customers with design services across the WSI family of brands
· Demonstrate superior product knowledge, including features and benefits of the entire product assortment in all brands
· Must have the capability to assist clients with a large variety of complex projects from decor to multiple room residential spaces.
· Strong communication and customer follow-up skills
· Ability to complete and coordinate complex large orders across multiple brands
· Experience in working with the elements of design preferred
· Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Must have a strong understanding of furniture function and materials
· Must have proficient computer skills, grammar and accuracy while working with clients
· 1-2 years of customer service and retail sales experience or interior design (specialty retail preferred, but not required)
· Space planning or virtual consultation experience preferred (ie room planning, mood boards etc)
· Must be able to be able to remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods (in an office setting)
· Must be able to communicate with others to exchange information
· Must be able to engage in repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.