Job Description: Why you and why us?
Would you like Sundays off and the possibility of working minimal hours on Saturday during Peak? Would you like to focus on outbound sales calls and placing orders for customers rather than inbound calls for service issues? Then Business Sales is the department for you! We are looking for associates who are detail-oriented, work well independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills to help us with clientele and data entry.
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Empathize and show effort: Because we care
Support and maintain operational service levels related to business or trade customers; handling inbound calls, processing orders, quotes, seasonal gift orders and customer service requests.
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Answer incoming phone calls related to sales orders, clientelling, business gift, retail, and customer service
- Entry of orders for business to business customers and trade clients, often with multiple recipients and instructions
- Follow through with customers or retail store representatives on order, product or customer service issues
- Place outbound calls to support business gift, clientelling and special assignments
- Document and enter data into customer databases
- Other responsibilities to include; providing support to Business Sales department, clientelling, including service case queue and orders and quotes case queue, holiday gift and special assignments.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- 6 months of WSI care center experience preferred
- Must be analytical with the ability to handle ambiguity
- 1-2 years prior customer service or related experience
- Microsoft Excel knowledge a plus
- This is a Seasonal Full Time, non-exempt level position requiring a 40-hour schedule.