|Title:||Seasonal - Customer Service Supervisor (Merchandise Operations)|
|Locations:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
Customer Service Supervisor - Merchandise Operations
About the Team
About the Role
As the Supervisor you will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the Merchandise Operations Team, ensuring SKU’s creation and maintenance is completed timely and making certain any errors are corrected quickly and efficiently. Your days will be spent coordinating with corporate partners on upcoming seasonal launches, managing the workload of the team, stepping in to help solve problems, and generally ensuring the department runs like a well-oiled machine. You will be a leader who excels in bringing the right people together with the best information to troubleshoot even the most difficult of conundrums.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
• Supervise a team of associates; motivate, counsel, and coach assigned staff
• Implement corporate work rules regarding established departmental policies
• Continually develop and train assigned group
• Resolve any escalated customer issues
• Monitor floor operations and assist where necessary
• Act as liaison between schedulers, timekeeper, and associates
• Facilitate team meetings and regular one-on-one meetings with associates
• Complete other duties as assigned
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and great discounts
- We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
We’re excited about you because...
- Bachelor degree in business related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years call center/sales/service experience, including 1-2 years with lead or supervisory responsibility.
- Strong supervisory, communication (verbal and written), customer service and sales skills.
- PC literate (Microsoft Word, Excel) with ability to produce reports and analyze data.
- Experience in training, team building, and coaching.
Technical Competencies required:
- Competence in general computer skills and the use of common business software, including Microsoft Office and other programs
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Strong customer service and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Convey a positive and professional image at all times
- Must have strong integrity and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong multi-tasking skills a must
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.