|Title:||Customer Service Representative - Part-Time|
PART-TIME Customer Service Representative – Work from Home!
Applicants must reside in: Alabama,Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, N. Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Who are our Customer Service Representatives? They are people who truly care about creating a seamless experience for our customers. Agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from placing orders and facilitating returns, to locating products and scheduling deliveries for all of our Williams-Sonoma brands. If you consider yourself a blend of determination with a heart of gold, THIS.IS.YOUR.OPPORTUNITY.
This position requires FULL TIME training for 4 weeks; thereafter you will work a PART-TIME schedule.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Monthly performance bonuses up to $500!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Paid Training from the comfort of your home
- 401k, PTO
- Pay: $15.00
Expectations to our customers:
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Emphasize our effort: Because we care
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Ability to complete mandatory paid training for 4 weeks - 100% attendance is required
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
Important Facts: MUST HAVE THESE FOR CONSIDERATION
- If applying from California, you must be located within a 30 mile radius of Shafter
- If applying from Texas, you must be located within a 30 mile radius of The Colony
- Our talent assessment is required to be considered for next steps, please reference your email for details
Equipment you must have for training and for work:
- Desktop or laptop computer with Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or macOS 10.15 or newer.
- No Chromebook, Windows 7, Windows 8 RT, or Windows 10 S
- 6 GB of RAM
- Wired USB headset (with microphone) which is compatible with our systems
- Ethernet cable hardwired into you modem/router
- Wi-Fi is not permitted
- USB to Ethernet converter if your computer does not have an Ethernet port
- Monitor: 15 inches or larger with minimum resolution of 1024 X 768
- Mouse and keyboard
- Webcam (built in or external) with minimum resolution of 640 X 480
- Landline phone, iOS device (tablet or cell phone), or an Android (tablet or cell phone) for purposes of multi-factor authentication
Computer must be hard wired to your modem, router, or gateway. Wi-Fi is not allowed due to security and bandwidth constraints.
Acquire a minimum internet upload speed of 6 mbps and 10 mbps of download speed before training as measured by the website we host: http://speedtest.wsgc.com/
Questions? WE SUGGEST YOU READ THROUGH THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO ENSURE YOUR COMPUTER, OPERATING SYSTEM, AND EQUIPMENT ARE COMPATIBLE. This will be sent after you apply.