|Title:||Workforce Management Supervisor|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV, US|
At Williams-Sonoma Inc, we've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - with that said, we are ready to bring aboard our next leader.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is hiring for a Workforce Management Supervisor ready to apply their technical expertise to streamline our call center scheduling operations. Are you looking for a place where you can be creative, drive change, and grow your career in ways you never imagined? If so, we want to talk to you.
What you will be responsible for...
Supervise, coach, motivate and guide a team of WFM associates. This position is responsible for oversight and leadership of command desk and scheduling duties to include real time call routing, queue monitoring, reporting, analysis of call volume and staffing levels and associate schedule maintenance. Avaya WFO, IEX or Blue Pumpkin background a plus. Process improvement skills and previous workforce and analytics experience are required.
Duties & Scope:
- Daily management of work process within the Workforce Management Scheduling and RTA team
- Ensuring team adheres to current policy and procedure through use of tools and best practices
- Engages team in weekly meetings and individual one on ones
- Conducts weekly touch bases with team members
- Works with analysts to interpret long term forecast
- Ensures teams meet or exceed SLA's in tickets, schedule changes and email
- Mentors and develops team and provides direct leadership
- Strives for associate first attitude within business need
- In concert with WFM Manager works to build partnerships with all aspects of business
- Works with RTA to ensure communication of CCC impactful events occurs timely
- In advance, identifies areas of concern in daily and weekly volume plan and reports to WFM Manager
- Identify areas of need and opportunity within team and business
- Must have Care (Call) Center direct Workforce Management experience to include forecasting, scheduling and real time management.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field or equivalent experience, plus 4-6 years call center/service experience, including 1-2 years with lead or supervisory responsibility strongly preferred
- Knowledge of workforce management software (WFO, eWFM, IEX, Blue Pumpkin, etc.) required
- Strong Excel and Word skills required.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written required.
Excited about the opportunity? Apply here directly to be considered.
*Williams-Sonoma Inc. is an equal opportunity employer