|Title:||Customer Service Coordinator|
Now hiring Customer Service Coordinators!
Training starts Monday February 24th!
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Who are our Customer Service Coordinators? They are people who truly care about creating a seamless experience for our customers. Agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from locating products and scheduling deliveries for all of our Williams-Sonoma brands. If you consider yourself a blend of determination with a heart of gold, THIS.IS.YOUR.OPPORTUNITY.
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Emphasize our effort: Because we care
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Overtime, overtime, overtime
- Pay = $13.50/hr
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- · Use internal scheduling systems to coordinate delivery and pick- up of Williams- Sonoma brand merchandise.
- · Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information.
- · Communicate via telephone and email with our regional delivery centers to obtain delivery information on behalf of our customers.
- · Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
Important Facts: MUST HAVE THESE FOR CONSIDERATION
- Ability to complete mandatory paid training for 1 week - 100% attendance is required
- Position will be held at the Braselton, GA call center - THIS IS NOT WORK FROM HOME
- Day shifts and nights shifts are available so please indicate your preference if chosen during your interview