|Title:||Seasonal Customer Service Associate - Work from Home in North Carolina!|
SEASONAL UNIVERSAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS
Williams-Sonoma Customer Care Center
Williams-Sonoma has an AMAZING “People First” culture and we pride ourselves on having the best quality merchandise, providing world class customer service, and creating inspiring spaces in our customer's homes. Our Customer Care Center is known for our ability to represent this culture in every interaction with our customers.
Who are our Universal Customer Service Agents? They are people who truly care about creating a seamless experience for our customers. They take inbound calls from customers from all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands including Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Teen, Pottery Barn Kids, Williams-Sonoma, West Elm, and Mark & Graham. These agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from placing orders and facilitating returns, to locating products and scheduling deliveries. A successful agent will efficiently handle customer concerns and will turn each call into a positive customer experience.
What is considered FULL-TIME?
Our Seasonal Full-Time Associates work 30 - 50 hours per week!
You will select a schedule from the options available when you are offered the position. All of our schedules are 5 days/week for a total of 40 hours. Most schedules include at least one weekend day. Within certain parameters, we may adjust your hours up or down, and during our busiest times, you may find yourself scheduled for up to 50 hours. We expect that our associates are punctual and reliable in order to best service our customers.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training from the comfort of your home
- OVERTIME, OVERTIME, OVERTIME
- Pay = $12.00/hr
Is working from home an option?
YES! We offer the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home!! Save money on gas, eliminate your daily commute and have more time to spend with family during non-work times!! On occasion our Work From Home associates must come to the Care Center for meetings and training with advanced notice. Due to this requirement, candidates must live within 1.5 hours of the Care Center. Some of the basic requirements to work from home are the following:
- Desktop computer or laptop with high speed internet along with web camera for live virtual discussion
- A compatible headset that works with your computer. Additional Information provided in the hiring process.
To be successful while working at home, you must be comfortable using technology. We’ll train you on using our systems, but we expect you to be comfortable navigating between programs, communicating electronically, and doing basic troubleshooting on your equipment.
Further requirements are outlined in the application process.
When does training start?
Excellent attendance is mandatory in order to keep up with the material to successfully do the job. Our next training class begins:
October 8, 2018 (Monday-Friday)
100% virtual training from home!
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
Note: Candidates must complete the online application and assessments to be considered for the position.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.