Seasonal Full Time Customer Service Associate - Work From Home in Georgia!
|Title:||Seasonal Full Time Customer Service Associate - Work From Home in Georgia!|
SEEKING SEASONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATES –
WORK FROM HOME!
William Sonoma's premier Customer Care Center is looking for warm, friendly, upbeat Sales / Service oriented people to fill our current Seasonal Customer Service Associate positions.
Ideal candidates will have a strong ability to successfully resolve customer concerns independently using our tools, resources and procedures.
Our Full Service Associates enjoy:
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Virtual Training from the comfort of your own home
- OVERTIME, OVERTIME, OVERTIME!
- Salary = $11.50/hr
- November 6th (Thursday)
- November 10th (Monday)
*Variety of training schedules available
Requirements for the Work From Home Position:
- Our Work From Home Associates must be tech savvy with the ability to maintain your home office, basic troubleshooting of software and restart programs. Must be proficient in switching between multiple programs and windows within those programs.
- Provide a distraction free, ergonomically satisfactory work environment.
- You must be self motivated and able to operate independently according to established policies and procedures.
- Requirements for equipment and connectivity have been established to ensure the quality of service and security for our Company and Customers.
- All equipment listed below must be purchased and operational prior to the start of training.
- Any changes / upgrades to the service providers, technical equipment and all costs associated with the changes are the sole responsibility of the Associate.
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Macintosh OS X (10.7) and higher Operating systems
Minimum Processor Type: Intel, AMD Athlon, AMD Duron, AMD Sempron, Celeron or Pentium 4 or better with a minimum processor speed of 2.5 GHZ (2500 MHz) and a minimum RAM of 2GB
Recommended: Intel or AMD (Athlon II or Phenom II) Dual Core or more processor(s), with a processor speed of 2.5
GHZ (2500 MHz) or greater and a minimum of 4GB of RAM for Windows 7 & 8 (Windows 7 version 'Basic Starter' and Windows XP are NOT supported)
Hard Drive disk space:
500 MB minimum free disk space
Recommended: 2 GB for Windows; 106.7 MB for Macintosh
Sound Card with Speakers:
• Windows 7 Users: To verify, right-click Computer on your desktop, then click on Properties. Click on Device Manager on the left side of the page. (You will need to grant permission in order to view.) Look for Sound, Video Controller. If you see it listed, then you do have a sound card.
• Windows 8 Users: Right-Click on the Metro screen, click on All Apps, under Windows System locate Control Panel. Launch the Control Panel. Go to System and Security, then System. Left-click on Device Manager and look for Sound, Video, Game Controllers. Click on the left arrow to locate Audio Device.
• Macintosh Users: All Macintosh computers are equipped with sound cards.
- 17" or larger color monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 X 768
- Mouse and Keyboard (wireless mouse or keyboard is allowed). If using a laptop computer, you can use either a regular desktop mouse or wireless mouse.
- Single line, corded telephone (cordless phone not acceptable)
- Basic telephone line, no caller ID, call-waiting or voicemail active during work hours. Must be able to reliably receive calls.
- Cellular: Must be able to reliably receive calls. WSI will NOT reimburse for airtime or "minutes"
- Headset/Physical Phone: We recommend Plantronics, and Starkey devices as reliable WFH phone brands. Must be a land-line or cellular phone compatible headset. Headsets should be wired, not wireless.
High-Speed Internet (Data Connection):
- 6MB download speed; 3.0MB upload speed; hard wired network connection from PC to modem/router (Wireless connection is not allowed.)
- Recommended: 12MB download speed; 6MB upload speed; hard wired network connection from PC to modem/router (Wireless connection is not allowed.)
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications